Sunday 11 April 2021

AC Cobra replica... Here we come...

I am toying with buying an AC Cobra kit car replica for years. I finally decided to go for it...  

AK Sportscar seems to be the best option available in the UK. I contacted them and they are very friendly and helpful, despite the lockdown making things difficult:

https://www.aksportscars.co.uk/cobra-kits/

So I went ahead!

Order form received and sent...


(since then I swapped the open diff for a limited slip diff (Power Lock), as I did not spot this was possible in the first place)

Should look like this after 250+h of work... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting ready. Ordering engine, part and tools...

I spent a long time studying the AK manual, and the most detailed build blogs, to get a grasp of what is coming: - Terry's AK Cobra Proj...